V. Yetimyan   M.D.
V. Yetimyan M.D., Doctor
Experience:  Physician for 20 years with experience in hospital patient care.

I have a water blister on my uvula that i just notised this ...

I have a water blister on my uvula that i just notised this morning, what can be done to treat it. It feels like flem in the throat when i swallow but my throat seems fine .I notised it is a clear water sack surroundind the uvula. I am just freaking out a bit
Category: Health
Expert:  V. Yetimyan M.D. replied 9 years ago.

Please relax. What you have is a viral condition called Herpangina. Increase your water intake and take tylenol if you get any fever or pain. So, the treatment is supportive treatment. No specific treatment is needed. If the blister does not go away in 10 days see a ear-nose-throat specialist. For more information please click the links just below:

I hope this helps. Please you let me know if you need more input.

If my answer is helpful to you please click the ACCEPT button and leave a positive FEEDBACK . A BONUS would be encouraging. If you have more questions please feel free to ask. Take care.