Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.

I have irritation, like a brush burn, on the left ...

I have irritation, like a brush burn, on the left side of my penis -my partner strarting masturbating me through some not so soft boxer shorts - and it's still sensitive to the touch after three weeks. Why is it taking so long to heal?
Penis is a very sensitive organ as compared to other body parts. Whenever there is some injury the nerve ends become bare, as a result they become hypersensitive. Even if you burn or lesion has healed, it will take time for the nerves to to come to normal state. As long as there are no other signs of non healing or infection like swelling, redness, oozing etc, there is no need to worry. The sensitivity will come back to normal in the next couple of weeks.

Please ACCEPT the reply (by pressing the GREEN accept button), and give a BONUS if it was useful. If you need more information, just let me know.
Dr. Gupta