Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant

I have a small peanes, I would like to have it inlarge, but ...

Customer Question

I have a small peanes, I would like to have it inlarge, but not a fake one, could it be extended? & how much would something like this cost, ball park.
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 9 years ago.

There are plenty of herbal suppliments out there that claim that they can cause enlargement. However, because these are made out of herbs, they are not regulated by the FDA nor has it been tested for effectiveness or safety. So I would not waste your money on anything like this. I would also not waste your time on a pump, as if it even works at all, the effects are very temporary and using one can also be detrimental to your health. As far as penis enlargement surgery is concerned, this is also controversial. If you feel you have a problem, your best bet would be to talk to your urologist about it. Here is what the FDA published about such enhancement herbs
You will need adobe in order to read it.
Here is a report by the Mayo Clinic