Dr. Bush
Dr. Bush, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  board certified family dr, specialize in women, children &sexual diseases
4738463
Health

How to get EtG Out of urine? Due to alcohol consumption

EtG is What the alcohol... Show More
EtG is What the alcohol tests look for. I want to get it out of my system in less then 24 hours
Category: Health
replied 9 years ago.
alcohol can stay in the urine up to 80 hours depending on the amount ingested.
the EtG test is very sensitive and can even pick up things like mouth washes or cough meds with alcohol. there is no way to "beat" it thats been proven. thats the idea of the test.
there are many online kits sold with different herbals claiming to help but buyer beware.
vitamin B as directed on the bottle and water can help cleanse the system more quickly but this probably wont work fast enough.

bonuses always appreciated

**Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you might have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking medical treatment due to information obtained here. The content of the response, such as text, graphics, images, and information posted on the site as well as information obtained through "links" on this site are for informational purposes only. This answer is to the best of my knowledge and experience and is in no way infallible**

Customer reply replied 9 years ago.
there is no vitimans you can take to help?
Dr. Bush, Doctor (MD) replied 9 years ago.
vitamin b6 and caffeine can help to wash out the system-both have a diuretic effect (like a water pill). not in extreme amounts-only the amount directed and beyond that there is no additional benefit. when other herbals and vitamins were studied there was no proven change as opposed to people who hadnt taken them (this tested vinegar, goldenseal, and prescription lasix).

bonuses always appreciated