Dr. Bush
Dr. Bush, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  board certified family dr, specialize in women, children &sexual diseases
4738463
Health

i have this uncomfortable feeling in my vagina. it feels ...

i have this uncomfortable feeling... Show More
i have this uncomfortable feeling in my vagina. it feels scratchy, but not itchy, and when i pee it doesnt hurt, but it feels strange and uncomfortable, it doesnt burn, it just feels funny.It feels uncomfortable to sit or stand. there is no discharge or odor, but there is sometimes a light brownish color when i pee.
Category: Health
replied 9 years ago.
the light brown could be dried blood and it mixes with normal discharge causing it to look brown. the discomfort can be a mild yeast infection, there is not always discharge or tich and can just be some mild irritation of the cervix or canal causing the bleeding. another possibility is a vagnitis. this can be from hormone fluctuations (dryness) and is unusual in your age group unless you have had abnormal periods. a third possibility is a poly which can cause some mild discomfort and some slow blood. i would schedule an exam so these can be ruled out. the gynecort contains a steroid which can tempororaliry alleviate irritation.

Please click accept if no more questions, positive feedback appreciated

bonuses always appreciated

**Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you might have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking medical treatment due to information obtained here. The content of the response, such as text, graphics, images, and information posted on the site as well as information obtained through "links" on this site are for informational purposes only. This answer is to the best of my knowledge and experience and is in no way infallible**