Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD

Is 93 a low number to have for blood glucose mine have been ...

Is 93 a low number to have for blood glucose mine have been 124, 98 150,105,104,97,112,99,120,120,113,135,128,121,123,117,139,118,136,135,117,121 and now 93 and I can feel alittle bit different like lighthead, weak, shaky a little.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. German replied 9 years ago.

NO, 93 is a normal blood glucose levels.

In the meantime, sit or lie immediatly when you feel dizzy.

Avoid use alcohol,tobacco and caffeine, these substances decrease the brain blood flow, and worsen your symptoms.

What I can see , is that your glucose levels are very variable, this is something that need to be checked and regulated, if it is necessary, first with diet and exercise, in other cases, with drugs. Consult an endocrinologist to treat your condition.

Because these variations, so pronounced in your blood glucose levels, are the cause of your symptoms.

If you like my answer, click accept. A bonus will always be sincerely appreciated.