Dr. D. Evans
Dr. D. Evans, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MS in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery , Attachment to Neurosurgery.

I have small clear bubbles under the skin on my hand ...

I have small clear bubbles under the skin on my hand well my fingers to be specific and if punctured a clear liquid comes out
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. D. Evans replied 9 years ago.
Since you are online, could you please give some more information:

Since how long have you been having them?

Any itching or burning sensation?

I am available online to help you further after I get this info.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I think about a month or two, they are hard to see they appear as just a slight bump but at the right angle and light I can see that its a clearish bubble under the skin they don't really itch every now and then but not really

They sound very much like an allergy. It is probable that you have developed an allergy to something, you should check out whether you have started any new soap, ointment or detergent within this period. It could be from some new article of clothing or jewellery. They might also be due to some new medications that you are using. It could also be due to some food that you took very recently. Watch out for foods like shell fish, sea fish, meats, cheese, etc. Also any new types of processed foods. If you do find anything which could be the cause, then try to avoid it.

Next, you can take an anti-allergic tablet, an antihistamine. You can take Tab. Alavert 10 mg once daily (OTC). Also, apply a soothing lotion like calamine lotion, also available online.

Another possibility is bug bites like mosquito bites. In any case the treatment would be the same. There are various other possibilities like some blood conditions which might cause similar spots, but in your case they are most likely to be allergy. So you can try out these two steps. It could also be scabies, but that is usually associated with intense itching.

However, if new spots keep on appearing after you have tried this out for about 10 days, then you should approach your doctor and get it examined.

I hope this answer was helpful. If you need more information, feel free to ask. For accepting this answer, please click on the green 'accept' button below. Feedback/Bonus will be warmly appreciated.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
will it matter if I have it on just one hand
Yes, it could be on one hand, but that makes it more likely that it is coming from something that you touch with one hand, perhaps the watch you wear or some particular work that you do with that hand. But even otherwise, it might occur in one hand.