Susan, Medical Transcriptionist
Experience:  1 1/2 yrs. in medical field

my blood pressure is 129/99 heart rate 111 I feel dizzy and ...

Customer Question

my blood pressure is 129/99 heart rate 111 I feel dizzy and sick to my stomach.I have had a headache for 2 days i feel very dizzy
Category: Health
Expert:  Susan replied 9 years ago.

Hi Martha. Your blood pressure is within normal range and your pulse is only slightly high, therefore I would not worry about any immediate heart problem. Your headache indicates that your blood pressure is high enough to cause your body distress resulting in the headache. You may have pre-hypertension tendencies and I would suggest questioning your doctor about his/her feelings on whether to put you on antihypertensives as a prophylactic measure or not. Of course this may not be the case. Schedule an appointment with your doctor explaining your symptoms and the possibility of prehypertension. Hope this helps.