CorpsmanUp
CorpsmanUp, Former U.S.Navy, Hospital Corpsman
Experience:  Over 4 years of providing direct, clinical medical care.

how do get cocaine out of my system quickly

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Health
Expert:  CorpsmanUp replied 7 years ago.
If this was just a once in a while (not every week) use of cocaine, it will leave your body in 2-3 days. If you use cocaine throughout the week, it will take about 5-10 days.

The only way for it to leave your system is with time. Don't waste your money or resources on products that say they can help you, they are worthless.
Experience: Over 4 years of providing direct, clinical medical care.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply to CorpsmanUp's Post: I have a drug test this Thursday at 7am and I used this past Sunday and also the week before, so.. twice in one week. If I drink more fluids will that help flush my system quicker? I am just wondering if there is anything at all I can do?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I used this past Sunday and also the Saturday before so, twice in one week. Is there anything at all that I can do to help speed the process? More fluids, vitamins?? Anything? I have a drug test this Thursday at 7am. Please advise.
Based on what studies have shown, and my own files, you should be fine. Since you used it basically once a week, 2 weeks ago, the drug should be out of your system by Wednesday.

Drinking water will only help a little. However, you don't want to drink too much and wind up in the hospital. You should drink 8 glasses of water a day anyway. (Sip it throughout the day.) Most likely it won't help at all because the amount of cocaine in your system is being flushed from your body automatically.

Don't take anything else, it will not help. I would say that you have almost a 99% chance of the cocaine leaving your body before the test.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply to CorpsmanUp's Post: If cocaine was detected in my urine could a prescription drug such as adderall also be seen as cocaine? In other words, would adderall in my system show up as the same?

What about my blood? When will the cocaine be out of my blood?
Cocaine can stay in the blood for 3-4 days. Since you only did it once this week, it should only stay for 3 days.

The adderall won't cause a false positive for cocaine.