Doctor Nash
Doctor Nash, Professor of Medicine (MD)
Experience:  I've been teaching and practicing medicine for more than 40 years.
1330686

I have red circles all over my skin and there a light pink ...

I have red circles all over my skin and there a light pink color inside... the smooth on the surface of my skin and they dont itch at all... at first they looked like pimples, or some of them did anyway... like whiteheads. I thought maybe from this soap I used, I just got a tattoo so I have been washing with this anit bacterial soap and maybe that triggered this but im not sure... What do you think it could be? Help Please.
Category: Health
Expert:  Doctor Nash replied 7 years ago.
Customer

Does your rash look like this?

graphic

I am sending this as an Information Request, so you can see it without paying. This is not an answer, so do not pay for it. You pay only for answers.

Dr. Nash

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no it does not look like that. there like perfect circles.. the bigger ones are like a dark ring and there pink in the middle, and also on some of them a small scab has formed in the center of them
Customer

Let's try this one.

graphic

Frank Nash
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Kind of , there not that bad or big... and those also kind of look more like ringworms and I dont think this is ringworm cause ive had that before and they itcha nd these dont. If I take a piture of them do you think i could send it to you?
Customer

Sorry for the delay. Grandchildren dropped in.

Funny thing about ringworm, it has many faces, or as we say, pesentations.

Check the graphics on this link, and see if any fit your picture. Both of the graphics I sent came from an associated site.

If they don't, I'll tell you how to send a digital pix to me.

The link will also remind you about treatment if you've forgotten. The antifungal creams don't go bad, so if you have any from your previous episode, you can use that.

Let me know if you want to "talk" about this. I teach medicine, so I am not on line regularly. However, I do check this site several times a day. Please be patient. I will answer.

Dr. Nash

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Well, I have an appointment this week with my dermitoligist. I just dont understand if its rinworm how do I just break out with so many of them evyerwhere, I mean im not dirty I shower regularly, you know. This happend before and I just dont understand it. The only reason I was doubting they were ringworm is because they dont itch or anything... but today I could actually feel them forming on my wrists and hands, and a few hours went by and I had a new one, and the ones on my wrists and hands do itch. I would like to send a piture if thats fune with you.
Customer

You can get ringworm or any other contageous skin condition no matter how clean you keep yourself. All it takes is sufficient contact with a carrier. Think about the people with whom you spend time. Do you share/exchange clothing with anyone?

I'll be happy to look at pictures; use my office e-mail address:XXX@XXXXXX.XXX.

Frank Nash
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok I have sent the pictures... I hope you can see them ok I had to take them on my cell. Maybe it is ringworm. I guess I'll try using this stuff I have, it's calle Nystatin Cream is that good stuff?
Customer

I have not received your e-mail. Check to see if it did not get stuck in you Outbox and that it did go to <wisenash@mac.com>.

Frank Nash
Doctor Nash, Professor of Medicine (MD)
Experience: I've been teaching and practicing medicine for more than 40 years.