Dr Amit Munjal
Dr Amit Munjal, Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S{Ayurveda Physician}Worked in various clinical departments like Medicine,ER,Gynae
1189392

information on how to rid crystal meth from your urine

Customer Question

what can i use to pass a urine test if on crystal meth
Category: Health
Expert:  CorpsmanUp replied 7 years ago.
There really are no products to get meth out of your system faster. Many stores offer certain products but most of them are scams.

Crystal Meth is usually out of the system in 2-4 days.
CorpsmanUp, Former U.S.Navy, Hospital Corpsman
Experience: Over 4 years of providing direct, clinical medical care.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I prefer a second opinion.
Expert:  Dr Amit Munjal replied 7 years ago.

As such i totally agree with Corpsmanup . The products in market are scam .

All you can do is drink plenty of water .

Dr Amit Munjal, Physician
Experience: B.A.M.S{Ayurveda Physician}Worked in various clinical departments like Medicine,ER,Gynae
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
will water or store bought remedies help or speed up the process foryou to completely pass a urine test

what will take pot out of your system

Well i am afraid these will be much beneficial .

It will take its usual time to get out of the system .

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what can be used to mask crystal meth and pot from your urine
Expert:  Judy replied 7 years ago.
Why do you need to do the urine test? Job?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply to Judy's Post: for a new job
Expert:  Judy replied 7 years ago.

See, the problem is that the employer is trying to determine if you are safe to have on his property - for your sake and the sake of your fellow workers, as well as your new boss' liability. So passing the drug test by cheating is just counterproductive to that purpose. You can't be on drugs and hold certain jobs, it's that simple. Please try to get some help to stop taking the drugs, and then get a better job - it will be worth it in the end.

As for your question, I agree with the others - you just have to wait for it to pass out of your system. I'll post this as an info request - so you can read it and not pay for it as I see you've already accepted once. Good luck with the drug issue and with your new job.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I do not do this drug all the time but I did try it and now I am afraid I will not get the job please help me
When is your drug test?

When was the last time you used meth?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Monday is the drug test

I did meth and pot on Friday
First, I agree with all of the other experts that have posted.

You need about 30 days of NO drug use to pass this test. You WILL NOT pass the test on Monday.

This company likely has a random drug test system in place anyway, so you really can't take this job and use drugs at the same time.

Take 30 days and get clean. During this time, your body will get over needed the drugs, but your brain will not. You will most likely need to check into a rehab center.

If you can stay clean for 30 days, you can stay clean for however long you are at this job.....