Doctor_Shiv(M.D), MD
Experience:  Experienced Physician Specialising in Medicine,Gynae,ER

if I, a male, put my finger into her vagina and then lick ...

if I, a male, put my finger into her vagina and then lick my finger, what % chance is there of getting aids or any type of disease.

If she has her fingers in her vagina, then puts some fluid on her breasts and I lick her breast, what % chance is there of getting aids or any type of disease.
Category: Health
Expert:  Doctor_Shiv(M.D) replied 9 years ago.

Answer No. 1 -.Putting finger in vagina and then licking , can cause the STD and AIDS, Because the vaginal fluids contains the infections, whether they are of STD or Hiv . The bacteria, and viruses , live freely in vaginal fluid. The male will not be safe , However therehas been no research on percentage of getting the infection.

Answer 2.If the female has inserted the finger in vagina, the infection has been transmited to fingers through vaginal fluid. If male dont touches fingers , then he can lick her breasts . he will not catch the infection. The point lies in the fact , she should not touch her infected fingers to her breasts.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Doctor_Shiv(M.D)'s Post: Please tell me #1 is is a very low risk or a med risk or a high risk
#2 if she does put her fluid on the breast and then i lick the breast after it went onto her finger and then the breast and then to me is that a low risk or almost no risk or still a high risk. I understand that there is ALWAYS risk, but what type of chance is there

#1 - There is high risk of catching the infection which includes STD and HIV infection.

#2-There is medium risk.

I again repeat , it is not safe to have this method, avoid this.