Cheryl K.
Cheryl K., Health Enthusiast
Experience:  Gen. Medicine/OB/GYN Infectious Disease /STD/Sexual Health/ Orthopaedics/ Pediatrics/Internal
237255

How long does fiorcet (barbituate) generic butabital stay

How long does fiorcet (barbituate) generic butabital stay in your system?
I need to be cleaned out by Tues 3/12/07 with no traces of the drug.
Do you have suggestions
Category: Health
Expert:  Cheryl K. replied 9 years ago.
Whnen was the last time that you took the Fioricet?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
On 3/8/07 at 8pm two tablets taken
Expert:  Cheryl K. replied 9 years ago.

If that was the last time you took any of them then you should not have an issue on the 12th, especially if you do not take them alot as in most cases 72 hours is the usual time frame for barbituates like this. Drinking alot of water is also the very best way of flushing chemicals from your system. The activated charcoal is a help but most of your test clean products all state drinking with alot ot water as that is the key to flushing your system. I am going to include a link below that has a chart that can also help you to understand how the amount of medications stay into your system. Once you click on the weight, sex, you also want to click the date of the test and the drug class as Barbituates and then scroll way down past all the cleansers they are suggesting you buy and it will show you the time framing of the class of drugs you have taken. I am not recommending any of their products just giving you a chart for reference as the main thing is timing and alot of water. The more water you drink the faster you flush chemicals from your system.

How Long Drugs Stay In Your System

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Can I do a home test that will be as accruate as a lab urine test?
Expert:  Cheryl K. replied 9 years ago.
Yes the ones from CVS, Walgreens, Eckerd, etc are very accurate and will show up if it is showing in your system. In some cases where they are performed at a hospital they are more sensitive but the ones at your local drug stores are very accurate and if you test negative on it it should still be clear when you go for the drug screen. But since you took them yesterday your best bet is to wait until Sunday at least before testing, even before you go on Monday would be more accurate and make SURE you drink alot of water as that is key to flushing your system.