Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert

i have a lump in my groin that hurts when i touch it. 3 ...

Customer Question

i have a lump in my groin that hurts when i touch it. 3 days agp also had a large very ainful lump on my vaginal lip but while in the tub it had bursted and has been draining ever since. this new lump just arrives this morning
Category: Health
Expert:  Lindie replied 9 years ago.

From your description, sounds as though you have have a Sebaceous cyst that has erupted. Apply a hot compress to the area will also help bring them to burst. Do not squeeze them, as this will cause further infection. However since you have another one occurring, I do suggest following up with your doctor, as you may also need an oral antibiotic as well. And of course as you know, soaking in the tub can help. Keep the area clean with antibacterial soap and even applying neosporin too.

You can read more on this here Click here

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don't forget to click the *ACCEPT* button and please take a moment to leave me *POSITIVE* feedback.