PvtCareDr
PvtCareDr, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor with experience of many years in General Practice.
1909258

Im considering taking a

I'm considering taking a non-prescription formula that includes Drilizen and Solldillin. What are these? Are they safe?
Category: Health
Expert:  PvtCareDr replied 7 years ago.

Drilizen and Solidilin

Today we are going to discuss about the powerful formulas behind some of the most successful products available for male enhancement and penis enlargement. The entire power of a male enhancement pill or transdermal patch lies in the active substances that make up the formula. These substances are usually chosen after extensive research of their effects on the human body and have to be of the highest quality. The effectiveness of any such product is based on the quality of its ingredients. For instance, the ProSolution Pills System, a penis enlargement product, and Volume Pills, a semen volume booster, are based on a series of natural ingredients, some of them herbal and some not.

The two leading ingredients for the above-mentioned products are called Drilizen and Solidilin. While perfectly natural, these two substances are trademarked names designed to protect the formula behind ProSolution Pills and Volume Pills. The basic function of Drilizen is to increase the release of nitric oxide, which promotes the dilation of blood vessels. Faster flowing blood means bigger erections that last longer. The nitric oxide also relaxes the smooth muscle that allows the blood to flow into the penis and fill the two sponge-like tissues called Corpora Cavernosa. Drilizen also contains an active ingredient called protodioscin, which helps increase the secretion of a hormone that regulates the production of testosterone by the body.

Solidilin is a compound made of substances that act upon the psychological part of sex. While Drilizen, Zinc, Taj and Momordica take care of the physical side, Solidilin, Reishi Mushrooms and Musli make sure that the motivation grows and pleasure follows. One of the substances that make up Solidilin was found to dramatically improve sexual motivation and quality. The study was conducted by the School of Pharmaceutical Sciences belonging to the University of Sciences, Malaysia. Solidilin also contains L-Dopa, the substance used by the body to synthesize dopamine. For those who do not know this, dopamine is a neurotransmitter heavily involved with the sense of pleasure humans feel after engaging in naturally rewarding activities, like having sex, eating food or taking recreational drugs.

Drilizen and Solidilin play a very important role in helping increase penis size and the frequency and quality of sex. Acting on both the physical and psychological fronts, these substances combine with the other ingredients of ProSolution Pills and Volume Pills to deliver a safe and effective way of increasing penis size and sexual pleasure.

Please check this link

.http://androgens.ablog.ro/2006-09-07/drilizen-and-solidilin.html

PvtCareDr, Doctor
Experience: Doctor with experience of many years in General Practice.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have already received this info before. What I want to know is, because blood flow is affected to a degree, is it still safe or are there any hazards or risks?
Expert:  PvtCareDr replied 7 years ago.

This product contains Reishi mushroom & safed musli both of which I have used separately on my patients without major side effects but this product is not FDA tested but in ayurveda these are reputed herbs.