EsquireEmily
EsquireEmily, Counselor with advanced degrees
Experience:  General medical experience + sexual and mental health. Worked in hospitals and clinics.
1627255

a surgery to make my pussy lips smaller....

Customer Question

i just had a surgery to make my 'pussy lips' smaller, i had this done 2 days ago and my stitches are still bleeding a little every few hours. and one side is swollen out more than the other side.. should i worry any.?
Category: Health
Expert:  EsquireEmily replied 10 years ago.
Hi-

You should call your surgeon today. Even though it is Sunday, he should have an answering service that will get in touch with him to let him know about your concerns.

The fact that the site of the incision is still bleeding is a cause for concern - it may mean that the stiches are being pulled out or stretched. I wouldn't worry excessively, but it is still cause enough for a phone call!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Emily