Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant
467755

Where can I buy Chlamydia antibiotics without a prescription

Customer Question

Are there any Stores where I can buy any kind of antibiotics without a prescription for chlamyida? I went to the hospital and they did'nt even check me they asked me questions and that was it they said i didnt have anything but this girl I was with said she had it and she told me that her doctor said I could be the carrier and I looked that up and it says most people dont get symptoms.Well If thats the case why didnt the doctor tell me that? Is there any place I can get antibiotics without a prscription? and if so could u tell me the name of the medicine.
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 9 years ago.
Customer

You first need to see your doctor for an exam and testing to determine if indeed you do have it. There is no way to get the antibiotics for chlamydia without a prescription. Treatment consists of either a single dose of azithromycin or a week or doxycycline. You can read more about chlamydia here
http://www.cdc.gov/std/Chlamydia/STDFact-Chlamydia.htm