Sarah Rachel
Sarah Rachel, Nutritional Consultant / Herbalist
Experience:  Nutritional Consultant, Herbalist, Natural Health Advocate, Studying to be a Holistic Practitioner

blotchy palms

I have blotchy red areas on the palms of my hands.They have been like this for at least 7 years.They are not itchy or sore .
Category: Health
Expert:  Sarah Rachel replied 7 years ago.

Hello my friend,

I am sorry to hear that you have been suffering from this for soo many years. I can understand your concern and I will do everything I can to help. Blotchy red palms can indicate an underlying medical condition or it could possibly be a number of things. Typically a skin condition such as eczema or other varieties would also include itching and you don't have this so will rule that out right away. The two main things that this could be are from a poor functioning liver or poor circulation. With all the many chemicals and toxins in our environment many people are now having livers that are over working. This can show up on the face and hands. I will give you the remedies for both issues so that you can take care of this once and for all. If after doing all of this you still have red blotchy red palms then I highly suggest that you see a doctor to have some blood work done to determine what is wrong. You may need to be tested for a variety of disorders from diabetes to multiple sclerosis. There is something within your body causing this because it is not normal to have blotchy red hands all the time.

My general health recommendations for you

Be sure to take a whole food multivitamin and mineral supplement in addition to drinking 8 to 10 glasses of pure water each day. Take one tablespoon of organic flax seed oil every day. It is imperative that you do a colon/parasite cleanse with every season of the year. One that I recommend that that I know works can be found at http://www.drnatura.com/

When you start any cleanse be sure that your in top health. You will feel tired for the first few days of a cleanse because of all the toxins being released. This is normal and all part of the healing process. I stress all of these things to all of my patients because they are important for general health and well being. If you are already doing some of things good for you!!

Circulation

Take an extra supplement with at least 50 mg of all the essential b vitamins. These aid your nervous system and help to improve circulation. Be sure to keep moving! Exercising 30 minutes each day for 5 days each week. This is soo simple but its soo important. When your able to (hopefully several times each week) take a hot bath at night with 2 cups of Epsom salts in the tub. This acts as a natural sedative on your nervous system and aids in circulation.

Liver Detox

Depending on what shape your liver is in you may need to do several flushes before the problem goes away if this is the cause. Liver flushes in general also help your health and can prevent many horrible illnesses. Your liver is by far one of the most important organs. You can purchase a liver detox program at your local health food store or you can use my simple cleanse which is just as effective.

I also recommend joining http://www.curezone.com/ it is a free site that allows you to talk to people who are going through the same issues. There is also a great liver flush support forum. You will find that the liver flush forum is one of the largest on the site as many people have liver and gallbladder issues which cause a variety of symptoms. You may need to flush your liver once a month for the first year. Many people have to do this in order to get the results they want.

THE DAY OF THE FLUSH BE SURE TO XXXXX FREE BREAKFAST AND AT NIGHT ABOUT 8:00 PM SQUEEZE THE JUICE OF 5 LIMES AND 1 BIG GRAPEFUIT AND THEN MIX BOTH JUICES WITH 1 CUP OF EXTRA VIRGEN OLIVE OIL "MIX IT WITH A FORK" DRINK IT AND DON'T THROW UP CAUSE IT WON'T WORK. .ONCE YOU DRUNK IT ALL WALK ALOT AND IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU EMPTY YOUR BOWELS AND CHECK FOR STONES (IT'S NOT PAINFUL AT ALL)YOU WON'T FEEL A THING. THERE ARE MANY VARIATIONS OF FLUSHES ON THE FORUM BUT THIS BY FAR THE MOST SIMPLE. THE STONES COME FROM YOUR LIVER AND GALLBLADDER.

I hope this helps. Please click on accept otherwise please request more information. I am always here for you.

Take care

Sarah Smile

Experience: Nutritional Consultant, Herbalist, Natural Health Advocate, Studying to be a Holistic Practitioner