Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

when I lightly touch the left side of my head by my temple ...

when I lightly touch the left side of my head by my temple , it doesnt hurt except when I touch it. sometimes my right side hurts without touching it ,and my eyes feel puffy sometimes but dont look it , and sometimes they feel like they want to but dont, and my nose has a drip on and off most of the day. I.m mostly worried about why my temple hurts when I lightly touch it .I have been looking at brain tumer symptons just because its my head, and could it be my eyes?
Category: Health
Expert:  Family Physician replied 10 years ago.
How long have you had these symptoms?

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
I think since about october,we also have just gotten through almost about a year ago working on redoing our house since katrina which had mold dust water and alot moor.
The condition which comes to mind is temporal arteritis (giant cell arteritis) - an inflammatory condition which typically affects people over age 50. You are young for this condition (no matter what your kids tell you!), however since the cause of this condition is unclear - and you have been exposed to all the stress, mold, etc from working on your house, I think it is something to at least discuss with your doctor.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/giant-cell-arteritis/DS00440