V. Yetimyan   M.D.
V. Yetimyan M.D., Doctor
Experience:  Physician for 20 years with experience in hospital patient care.
616192

I have red spots on my penis that wont go away .

Customer Question

I have red spots on my penis that wont go away . the "spots", get dry and flacky and peel off in huge peices but is painless. also have a spot on the back of right arm and right knee/shin area. monagamus sex life for three years. troubles started about 4 months ago. Im too chicken to go to a Dr. - plus my lady dones'nt have any signs like mine. im 29yrs old and scared..- its almost like a raised scar that is "alive". regenerates a new dead layer daily, looks like shit .im lucky I have a lady cause it would be hard to get one to want to have sex with this "scabie
looking cock". please help
thank-you ,
stressed-out
Category: Health
Expert:  V. Yetimyan M.D. replied 10 years ago.

Psoriasis may need to be ruled out . I suggest to you to see a Dermatologist as soon as possible.

Click the ACCEPT button if my answer is helpful to you. A BONUS would be encouraging. Please take a minute to leave a positive FEEDBACK for me. If you have more question please feel free to ask. Take care.