Lindie
Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert
163146

my son masterbated in a pair of my panties i thought they

my son masterbated in a pair of my panties i thought they were clean and ended up wearing them all day im pregnate i didnt tell him anything cause he didnt mean it i didnt know he had been masterbating so what should i do this is a freak accident
Category: Health
Expert:  Lindie replied 7 years ago.

Was the semen still wet or dry?

How old is your son?

Thanks

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply to Lindie's Post: well they must have been wet becuse i was wet from shower just didnt relize it son is 14 i ant telln any one i know just wont some advice on what to do
Expert:  Lindie replied 7 years ago.

Unless you are 100% sure your son did this, I wouldn't bring "that incident" up to him. However you may just want to have a talk to him about masturbation itself. Example: appropriate time and places etc.

Masturbation is something boys are going to do, as long as it's not going to be an obsessive behavior this is very normal. However for him to masturbate in your panties is not per-say normal. I'm not sure where your panties were that he had access to them right before your shower, but he may have used them to just wipe up or something, as it may be hard for him to "control" where his semen goes at this point.

I'm going to assume at 14 he is not sexually active with another girl, so there should be no medical risk to you. Sperm itself only lives a short time once airborne.

Just try to be more aware for any future happenings. And then talk to him about it. You don't want to embarrass him, yet you want to make sure he is doing this in an appropriate manner.

Hope this helps, and gives you some ideas as well. If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don't forget to click the *ACCEPT* button and please take a moment to leave me *POSITIVE* feedback.

Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience: 17+ years, Healthcare Expert
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
wasnt really the advice i was looking for hes kinda not the problem now that i know hes masterbating i can deal with thatam i going to have to worry about this baby
Expert:  Lindie replied 7 years ago.

Sorry, if my advice was not helpful. As you never specifically said what you were needing. However, just because he is masturbating, doesn't mean he will sexually mess with the baby.

A lot of boys and men masturbate and it doesn't mean they will mess around. However as stated above, you should still talk to him and let him know the rules of masturbation. In his room, the shower etc.. (whatever you feel OK with)

And as any concern Mom, do keep an eye out between your son and the baby. But unless he has had problems in the past with other children, then I wouldn't worry this will occur.

It's all new to him as well.

I don't have a lot of information to go on from above and don't usually like to assume too much without more information. But just to make sure I am understanding your concerns, it could be that you are worried if your son would do anything to the new baby, or if you feel you being pregnant was caused by the semen in the panties.

Can you clarify just so that we are on the same page here?

Thanks

Hope this helps Hun, if you need anything else or if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
baby due to seman in panties caused baby just want to no if baby will be okay
Expert:  Lindie replied 7 years ago.

There is no guarantee that the baby will be OK. I don't know how far along you are, however an ultrasound and even possible amniocentesis can give a clearer picture if there are any potential defects.

The baby is at an increased risk due to you and your son already having some of the same genes. Defects can be anywhere from problems with the skeleton or organ development etc. to possible downs syndrome, worst case could be still birth or death shortly after birth.

Keep in mind that any relationship closer than second cousins presents a higher risk of birth defects.

Hope this helps Hun