Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Does Test pure Platinum Magnum force work on drug tests

Customer Question

Drug Test Detox
Category: Health
Expert:  Family Physician replied 9 years ago.
There is NOTHING that you can use that will cleanse your system of drugs for a drug test. The various substances marketed for this purpose (including Platinum Magnum Force) are not going to be effective in causing a true positive drug test to test negative.

Some of these products are DANGEROUS, and some of the can actually cause a test to be reported as ADULTERATED - a category which is treated exactly the same as a positive. There are cases where the test would have been negative, however the test reporting adulterated caused the same negative consequences as a positive.

I would advise to SAVE YOUR MONEY.

FYI: I am a medical review officer with special training in the interpretation of drug tests.