Kerry, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  35 years in Nursing: OB/GYN, Peds, Oncology, hospice, Ortho, Neuro, Addiction, Recovery, Geriatrics,

A week ago a red circular bump/area on my Right inner arm.

A week ago a red circular in shape bump/area on my Right inner arm. It was just under 1/2 inch wide.There is no itchiness or pain in the area. Within a day or 2 the red area started to disappear but strangely it reappeared in the same are BUT on my Left arm. Again after a day it started to go away when this time another red area appeared this time on the Left arm again closer to where the other was before. Ive also noticed that once the bump or the red area disappears, i dont think its a scar but it leaves a very tiny and slightly discolored area slightly darker then my skin color. I would just like to know if this is something I should be concerned about.

Probably nothing to worry about. I would have it checked at your next check up if it continues. If it gets worse, a trip to the doctor sooner rather than later is merited.

Are you sure these aren't marks from pressure of some sort? Leaning on something perhaps?

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Kerry's Post: Im sure the red marks arent from any type of pressure. Thanks so much for replying to my question.

No problem

Some things that come to mind are possible fungal infection such as ring worm, or an allergic reaction of some type.