NurseElisa, LPN
Experience:  30 years, critical care, home care, management, coronary care, gastroenterology, sex!

is it possible to not have your cherry all the way popped ...

is it possible to not have your cherry all the way popped the first time u have sex and still have kids? my x husband i split up 1 1/2 ago and i never had sex with anyone after that until recently. the lst time i did it with my boyfriend which was about a week and a half ago he went in to deep and it hurt. i got up and went to the bathroom and there was some blood. im like in my mid cycle and then a couple of days later i started my period if thats what it is. i went back into my calender and did my counting from the first day of my last menstrual cycle and i was only at day 16. is this something i should be concerned about or not?
Usually bleeding after sex indicates an inflammation of the cervix. You may have an infection that needs to be treated, so it would be best to see a GYN for follow-up on this.

As far as a partial rupture of a hymen, you said you had children - I am assuming they were delivered vaginally. If this is the case, the hymen would have been fully ruptured before this incident.

If you have any further questions regarding this topic, please let me know.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
so can the infection make my period come alot earlier than normal. i am usually like 25 to 28 days and this time it was 16 days
Your period wasn't early. You were on day 16. Then you went on to have your period. This sounds like cervical inflammation that caused bleeding after the trauma of sex.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
can this turn into something really major if i dont get it taken care of?
Yes it can. That is why you need to see the GYN for proper diagnosis and treatment.
You need cultures and a PAP smear done.