Kerry
Kerry, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  35 years in Nursing: OB/GYN, Peds, Oncology, hospice, Ortho, Neuro, Addiction, Recovery, Geriatrics,
169559

what if your blood pressure is 181/116 pulse is 81 is this ...

what if your blood pressure is 181/116 pulse is 81 is this an immediate problem and what can happen?

Yes, it is an immediate problem. This person is in grave danger of having a stroke. This blood pressure is too high, and if it were my patient, I'd advise to get to the ER.

Kerry

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Relist:
what do you do if you have no insurance is there something i could do?

Do you take blood pressure medicine? You can also give your doctor a call. A phone call is free. I still highly suggest you go to the nearest ER. They have to treat you and they will come up with a payment plan that you can work with.

If you have a stroke or something else as a result of this, the hospital bills will be even higher.

Kerry

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
thank you.