MedAdvice4U
MedAdvice4U, Physician Assistant
Experience:  Board Certified Physician's Assistant with 9+ years experience in General Medicine and Urgent Care
2702292

My discharge has tiny white bits or large clumps in it and ...

My discharge has tiny white bits or large clumps in it and every test I get says no to bacterial and yeast Infections..what could these white bits be?They seem to show up for a few days after sex with a condum..Are they connected?
Category: Health
Expert:  MedAdvice4U replied 10 years ago.
This is a good question and one that is very common among patients.

There is a possibility of an allergy to latex. Have you tried any other condom, i.e. Lambskin? Are you a diabetic or do you have a history of diabetes in your family? Have you noticed an increase in thirst, hunger, or need to urinate?

Typically, discharge from a vagina that is clear to slightly white is normal. This can change somewhat from a person's diet. If a pap-smear is negative and an STD test (which can be done during the Pap-smear) is normal I would not be overly concerned. Typically, a Gynecologist will try a few medications to reassure a patient. These include oral antibiotics and intra-vaginal medications.

Please answer (and leave positive feedback, if possible)...

I will try and answer your further questions as soon as possible. Continue asking your questions if you need more information. Thank you.