Lindie
Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert
163146

took too much viagra in a 24 hour period.. 200 mg instead ...

took too much viagra in a 24 hour period on Thursday.. 200 mg instead of 100 mg... had a very bad headache last night and some tingling sensation in both arms.. this morning, saturday, the headache is gone but the tingling is not as bad but still present.How long will the viagra stay in my system and when can I take it again?
Category: Health
Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

Overdose symptoms can include: chest pain, dizziness or an irregular heartbeat. Actually since you do have tingling in your arms, it is advisable to be seen by your doctor or be seen in the ER, as this is the recommendation from the drug manufacturer for Viagra.

It takes about 5 hours for your body to break down this drug. So do wait at least 24 hours before taking anymore. Also, eating a high fat meal just prior to taking Viagra can greatly decrease its effectiveness.

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don't forget to click the *ACCEPT* button and leave *POSITIVE* feedback.