NurseElisa, LPN
Experience:  30 years, critical care, home care, management, coronary care, gastroenterology, sex!

I have extreme exaustion, fatigue, sore neck and ...

I have extreme exaustion, fatigue, sore neck and shoulders, and severe pain in my lower right lung when i take deep breaths
Category: Health
Expert:  NurseElisa replied 10 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
1. Have you had any fevers with these symptoms?
2. Have you had any chills?
3. Are you allergic to anything?
4. Are you having any coughing and/or phlegm production? If so, what color?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to NurseElisa's Post: So far I have no fevers and no chills, im only allergic to mold and no phlegm. the pain in my lungs radiates as well
You need to see the doctor. People who have mold allergies are sensitive to fungal infections. You need a professional to listen to your lungs and make sure you don't have any congestion in there.

It may not be serious, but I like to have a professional listen to lung sounds and make sure it isn't pneumonia. You don't need to have a fever or chills to have pneumonia.

It isn't a sprain or strain because you have fatigue and exhaustion. Those are cardinal signs when you say you are dealing with pains in your lung, plus it is radiating.

Hope this helps! Feel better!