Deborah, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Registered NP - Multispeciality

I have white creamy stuff coming out of my ...

Customer Question

I have white creamy stuff coming out of my when I was pregnant. I am late on my period, but I took a test today and it was neg. I also have cramps... Why am I leaking out milky stuff?
Category: Health
Expert:  Deborah replied 10 years ago.

Mention this to your GYN during your next exam. This is common and not always a need for worry, it is often due to a hormonal imbalance.

Here is some very detailed info related to nipple discharge, let me know if you have questions:
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Deborah's Post: My concern is if I could still be pregnant or not? I have not ever had any milky discharge since I was pregnant. 8 years ago. My breasts are slightly swollen and sore, and my ducts seem to be inflamed a little. Still no period today either.
Expert:  Deborah replied 10 years ago.
How late is your period?

This type of discharge does not always identify pregnancy. It can be due to hormonal changes and stimulation.