Kerry, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  35 years in Nursing: OB/GYN, Peds, Oncology, hospice, Ortho, Neuro, Addiction, Recovery, Geriatrics,

Sharp pain, inside upper thigh near groin. Comes and goes.

Sharp pain, inside upper thigh near groin. Comes and goes. can happen during exerise or at any time.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What sex (are you) / (is the person you're asking about)?
-How old (are you) / (is the person you're asking about)?
-What (have you) / (has the person you're asking about) already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Kerry's Post: Female, 59, Tennis player, active

Thanks for the added information.

This could be a pinched nerve, or a pulled or strained muscle. I'd be more inclined to think it is a muscle spasm resulting from a strain. Sounds like a nerve is being upset from time to time.

It certainly merits bringing up to the doctor the next time you are there. Sooner if the pain is worsening, or stopping you from activity.