Marie
Marie, Dentistry/Healthcare/Counselor
Experience:  25 year in dental/health care/counsel women/families/alcohol/drug
963094

Can you take a Multivitamin, Flaxseed oil, and Biotin ...

Customer Question

Can you take a Multivitamin, Flaxseed oil, and Biotin vitamin at the same time???
Category: Health
Expert:  Marie replied 10 years ago.
Most multivitamins that are commercial have a very low amount of the recommended daily requirements. The FDA has a very low limit. Flaxseed oil is great. The advantage to taking this everyday is wonderful. Biotin is just part of the whole vitamin family. Most doctors are clueless to vitamins, and simply say,eat a good balanced diet and you will be fine. I disagree. With all the chemicals in our foods, water and air, I believe we need all the extra help we can get. We haven't even got to how stress burns out the body and destroys the immune system. My horses and cats get large supplements, cod liver oil, Vitamins, I vary it by season and need level. My Vet bills are minimum. My whole family has always taken large amounts of good natural vitamins, supplements and Flaxseed for years. I have yet to have one of my kids have a major illness or need surgery.
Your body will tend to use what it needs and flush out the excess. I usually stagger my vitamin intact with meals. You are so on the right tract. Keep up the good work and if you have any questions, ask, or go to your health food store and speak to a manager. They are well trained and know what they are talking about. The library have lots of great books, and anything by Gary Null will give you good advise and help you. He has volumes of great books. Andrew Weil is my favorite. So you have lots of resources and it is free. Good luck!.

REMEMBER to click the ACCEPT button if this has helped you! Thank you.