V. Yetimyan   M.D.
V. Yetimyan M.D., Doctor
Experience:  Physician for 20 years with experience in hospital patient care.

My throat hurts behind my nose and my ear hurts also it ...

Customer Question

My throat hurts behind my nose and my ear hurts also it feels like something is stuck in between my nose and eyes and it won't go up and it won't go down. what can I do to make the pain go away
Category: Health
Expert:  V. Yetimyan M.D. replied 10 years ago.

You may have Eustachian tube dysfunction. It is possibly obstructed raising the pressure in the middle ear. A Middle ear infection and also Sinusitis needs to be ruled out. You can take over the counter Claritin tablet . In the mean time make an appointment to see a Ear-Nose-Throat specilaist.

Please click the green accept button if my answer is helpful to you. A positive feedback rating and a bonus would be encouraging. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask. Take care , Dr.Yetimyan.