Deborah
Deborah, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Registered NP - Multispeciality
761613

How Do I Make My Asshole Bigger ...

Customer Question

How Do I Make My Asshole Bigger
Category: Health
Expert:  Deborah replied 10 years ago.
You can make an appointment with a colorectal surgeon who will evaluate your anus and ppssibily perform anal dilation (stretching of the anus)

This procedure widens the anal canal if it has become narrowed because of tightness or spasm in the muscles (anal sphincters) that control the opening and closing of the anus. Anal dilation may be done alone or along with surgical removal of hemorrhoids (hemorrhoidectomy).

A general or spinal anesthesia is usually used. The surgeon inserts his or her fingers into the anal canal and gently stretches the sphincter muscles.

Anal dilation is not widely accepted by doctors in the United States as a treatment for hemorrhoids. In fact, some experts believe that the procedure should be abandoned due to excessive risk of complications, including anal incontinence.