Lindie
Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert
163146

I have a weird feeling in my anus, it feels like i have ...

Customer Question

I have a weird feeling in my anus, it feels like i have worms squirming around down there. What can I do about it?
Category: Health
Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

Unless you have someone you trust enough to look in that area. I would suggest seeing your doctor. Perhaps a stool analysis may be needed as well. I would use a moist warm wash cloth to wipe the area, there may be toilet paper being left behind which causes irritation and then may cause the funny feeling. But if you have pin worms or something in that nature, you can get medication from your doctor. But without knowing the exact cause makes it hard to tell you what to try.

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don’t forget to click the *accept* button!