Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I recieved analingus three weeks ago. I have been ...

I recieved analingus three weeks ago. I have been experiencing anal itching and my stomache has been growling for the past two weeks. I am not experiencing any bleeeding or discharge. What would be a possible diagnosis.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 years ago.

Analingus has no side effects as such. What you bare describing seems like a pinworm infection. This is one of the commonest parasitisc infections in US. The parasite lays eggs in the anal area resulting in anal itching. Also these eggs can be transtfered to food and othe articles throuigh contaminated fingers (after scratching the anal area). Once ingested can cause stomach symptoms like blosating, discomfort or pain. Pinworm infection is usually asymptomatic. but symptoms appear once the number of parasites increases. The daignosis is done by examining a tape which is stuck in the anal arae and examined under microscope. Treatment is simpally giving anti-helminthic medicines like mebendazole or pyrantal.

Read more here....

I would advise you to see your doector for a detailed investigation and treatment. Also you need to be extra careful aboit your hygiene. Always wash your hands properly after bowel movements to prevent recurrence during course of treatment.

Please remember to accept the reply if you find it useful. A BONUS and a positive rating would be duly appreciated,
regards
Dr. Gupta

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 years ago.
Receiving analingus should not produce you to any extra disease, however giving one can surely lead to a stomach infection since the anus and rectum carry many diseases that live quite benignly in your
lower digestive tract, but which can be harmful in your mouth or stomach.
READ MORE HERE
Anal itching could suggests worms (pinworms) and deworming medicines may do the trick for this.
An OTC medicine PIN X is available for this purpose, and can be purchased without prescription form a local pharmacy,
I would like you to get yourself evaluated by a physician for a stomach infection if the problem persists.
Taking yogurt and a light diet maybe useful too !

Please ACCEPT the reply (by pressing the GREEN accept button), and give
a BONUS if it was useful. If you need more information, just let me know.

Regards

Dr. Gupta

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Gaurav Gupta's Post: is there any possibility that I received an STD if so what other symptoms would there be. These symptoms came about soon after i recieved analingus.
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 years ago.

Yes a few of the STD's can get transmitted through the oroanal route like Gonorrhoea, Syphillis, Herpes, Genital warts and hepatitis. But none of them have your symptoms. In Gonorrhoea there is pus or discharge from the penis. Syphillis usually presents with chancre (an ulcerated painless lesion) followed with enlargement of lymph nodes. Genital warts appear in multiple numbers in and around the anogenital area. Hepatitis is inflammation of the lover and has dark coloured urine, fever, diarrhoea etc. The fact that you had the symptoms after the analingus might be a coincidence. PLUS very importantly since you have not given but received the analingus these diseases are unlikley to happen in any case...

I would advise you to see your doctor for investigations and starting treatment for pinworm

Please ACCEPT the reply (by pressing the GREEN accept button), and give a BONUS if it was useful. If you need more information, just let me know.
Regards
Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.