V. Yetimyan   M.D.
V. Yetimyan M.D., Doctor
Experience:  Physician for 20 years with experience in hospital patient care.

My husband suddenly developed a bulging vein on his ...

My husband suddenly developed a bulging vein on his forehead. It runs vertically, on the side of his forehead, near the hairline. It's rather wide, and runs the full length of his forehead. It has to be new, because it wasn't there as of a couple days ago. Is this something to worry about?Optional Information: Female , Age: 5Already Tried: Nothing. It is a "condition" that just appeared. However, due to it's nature I feel it could be something that might need immediate attention PS: My age isn't 5! I must have goofed something up~
Category: Health
Expert:  V. Yetimyan M.D. replied 10 years ago.

I would suggest to you that your husband goes to the Emergency Room as soon as possible.Your husband may have Temporal Arteritis and may need immediate attention. Please let me know how he is doing after the Emergency Room visit.

Please click the Accept button if my answer is helpful to you. A positive Feedback rating and a Bonus will be greatly appreciated.