SUSIE .
SUSIE ., RN, BSN, CCRN,URC
Experience:  > 25 yrs. EXPERIENCE: MEDICAL/ SURGICAL NURSING CONSULT. RESEARCH/TEACHING, NONPROFIT MED. ADVISOR
698012

I have the constant urge to urinate every minute, my

Customer Question

I have the constant urge to urinate every minute, my vagina tickles, and when i do go it feels like i haven't gone in a long time and i get such relief. What do i have?

Optional Information:
Female , Age: 21

Already Tried:
nothing

Category: Health
Expert:  SUSIE . replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer

1)How long have you felt the "constant urge to urinate?"

2) How many times do you urinate during the DAY?

3)Do you have to urinate after going to bed and if so, how many times do you go to the bathroom?

4)After you urinate, do you feel as though your bladder has completely emptied--in other words, do you feel like you still need to urinate after you have urinated?

5) Are you: constantly THIRSTY? If so, how much are you drinking/day. (How many 8 ounces glasses for example?)

6)Do you drink carbonated beverages (sodas or seltzer water)? If YES, do you drink such beverages which contain SUGAR or ARTIFICIAL sweeteners AND HOW MANY OUNCES/DAY (1 regular size can of soda would be 12 oz.)

7)Do you ever have times when you have to go the bathroom really bad to urinate and before reaching the commode have urinated? If so and the urine leaked out, was it a small amt. like perhaps enough urine that your panty crotch is damp--OR urine has leaked out and created a 'puddle' in the floor?

8) Have you recently had a baby?

9) Do you take any medications--prescription OR herbal and if so, provide name, dosage and frequency.

Please, if you will provide reposnses to these ?'s I will try to help you and based on your responses, will be able to make help you better. Thanks!

Expert:  SUSIE . replied 8 years ago.

SORRY I MEANT TO PUSH "INFORMATION REQUEST" BUTTON.

and did not mean to push the "answer" button! I can answer best if I have responses to my questions. Thank you! Susan

Expert:  SUSIE . replied 8 years ago.

HELLO,

I WOULD APPRECIATE RESPONSE TO MY QUESTIONS SO THAT I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ANSWER AND THIS POST CAN BE CLOSED. THANK YOU, SUSAN