Lindie
Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert
163146
Health

can i give my toddler boost nutrition shakes

just wanted to know if... Show More
just wanted to know if it is safe to give my 19 month old boost nutrient shakes or ensure shakes for extra nutrients when she is not eating properly due to illness

Optional Information:
Female , Age: 19 months

Already Tried:
she likes the boost shakes just want to know if its safe or not

ensure are good drinks for children, especially when they become in a picky stage of eating.. So giving a can a day is fine. Even some children that eat 3 meals a day do benefit from them as well.

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don’t forget to click the *accept* button!

Customer reply replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Lindie's Post: SO ARE BOOST AND ENSURE THE SAME THING AND IT IS TOTALLY SAFE TO GIVE IT TO MY 19 MONTH OLD SORRY JUST WANT TO BE SURE AND HOW MUCH IS GOOD IF IT IS OKAY LIKE 1 CAN A DAY
I don't know the size of a boost as well as I know ensure.. but ensure is fine (1 a day) I do know boost is basically the same as ensure. I don't know if you are considering these products because you use them.. But they do have pediasure as well which would be just about the same. But some Moms drink them therefore let the kids drink them too, so that is fine.

Hi, I was just checking to see if you had any further questions regarding the above, if you do please feel free to ask, if not please click the accept to close out the question.

Thank you

Lindie