Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant
467755

I have had constant puss and blood coming out of my

Customer Question

I have had constant puss and blood coming out of my rectum real painfull

Optional Information:
Female , Age: 45

Already Tried:
Went to doctor they said it was IBS but it is really painful and puss all the time with a big red ball at end of rectum

Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 8 years ago.

Customer

Pus is always a sign of some sort of infection going on. You don't mention if the blood is when you have a stool or not, but bleeding could be from hemorrhoids, anal fissure, polyps, etc You really need to go back to your doctor to determine what this infection is from.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Annie's Post: THe blood comes out all time with the puss i will be walking and it just runs out pain all the time puss real bad and this red ball is the size bigger than a golf ball and it just stays there i cannot go to the bathroom without screaming the lump is stuck and wont go back inside
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Please tell me more, the blood comes out all the time this red ball is bigger than golf ball and it stays there puss is constant have to wear a pad

Customer

If there is that much blood then you really need to see a doctor right away either getting in to see your doctor now or making a trip to the ER. Pus is the sign of some sort of infection which needs to be treated asap. Rectal bleeding has many causes including hemorrhoids, Crohn's Disease, fissures, peptic ulcer disease, polyps, amongst other reasons. Most rectal bleeding comes from the colon, rectum, or anus. The color of the blood often depends on the location of the bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract. The closer the bleeding site is to the anus, the blood will be a brighter red. Bleeding from the transverse colon and the right colon tend to be dark red or maroon colored.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Annie's Post: as I stated the puss is more than the blood it just ozzes out and big red ball comes out that is my question

Customer

It could be a tear that got infection, hemorrhoid, fissure, this is really something that needs to be evaluated asap. It is impossible to give you an exact cause without a proper exam. It really needs to be evaluated asap by a doctor.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Annie's Post: This is a waste of my time and money
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I DO NOT EXCEPT THIS ANSWER AND WILL BE GETTING MY FUNDS BACK.

Customer

Like I stated before, we can only give you an idea of what is going on- not an exact diagnosis as that can only be done in person with a proper exam and history. I told you what it could be but you really need to see a doctor if you have that much pus and are also bleeding.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Annie's Post: THANKS FOR NOT HELPING AT ALL

Customer

I gave you my opinion as to what the causes may be- only an MD can narrow it down after a proper exam. I cannot see you in person, so I cannot give you an exact diagnosis.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Annie's Post: I COULD HAVE GOTTON THIS INFORMATION FROM WEB.MD
THANKS FOR NOTHING I JUST WANT A REFUND OR I WILL CANCEL THE CHARGES ON MY ACCOUNT OR TALK TO SOMEONE THAT KNOWS MORE

you can email info@justanswer.com

No website could give you an answer as to the exact cause- only a dr in person can

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
WHAT IS THAT WEBSITE
There is no website that will give you an exact diagnosis
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Annie's Post: WHAT WEBSITE IS THAT AND HOW WILL THEY HELP. ARE U THERE
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Annie's Post: WELL WHAT WEBSITE IS THAT. AND HOW DO I TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE OR GET MY MONEY BACK OR DO I HAVE TO CONTACT MY CREDIT CARD AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

You need to contact info@justanswer.com for a refund

Like I stated no website will give you a diagnosis- that is something only a doctor in person can do

I gave you suggestions of what it could be since I am not seeing you in person

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Annie's Post: THANKS FOR NOTHING
s
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR OR SOMEONE WITH MORE KNOWLEDGE

Customer

You need to emailXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Annie's Post: I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR OR SOMEONE THAT KNOWS HOW TO HELP ME BETTER THAN YOU. THANK YOU
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Annie's Post: SO U HAVE BEEN NO HELP AND CANNOT EVEN LET ME TALK TO SOMEONE WHO HAS MORE KNOWLEDGE, THANKS LOSER
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
STILL WAITING FOR ANSWER
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
ARE U THERE
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
PLEASE ANSWER AND DONT WASTE ANYMORE OF MY TIME IF YOU WANT ME TO ACCEPT