Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert

My penis is slighly numb on the tip and feels slight ...

My penis is slighly numb on the tip and feels slight presure on tip if I have to pee at all?

Optional Information:
Male , Age: 39

Already Tried:

Category: Health
Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

You may have an infection which a urine culture can confirm that. Also with the numbness you may be having a blockage as well which isn't allowing the blood to flow. Sometimes sugar (diabetes) can cause this too.. Without a proper exam would be hard to pin point.. But I would see your doctor very soon... if it get worse or changed in anyway, you may want to be seen in the ER as well...

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don’t forget to click the *accept* button!

Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

Hi, I was just checking to see if you had any further questions regarding above? If you do please feel free to ask. If not please click the accept to close out your question

Thank you