Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant
467755

I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN TREAT CHLAMYDIA WITHOUT DRUGS.I ...

I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN TREAT CHLAMYDIA WITHOUT DRUGS.I WANT TO DO IT NATURAL.CAN I DO THIS?

Optional Information:
Male , Age: 38

Already Tried:
NOTHING YET

Category: Health
Expert:  Cad replied 10 years ago.

Chlamydia is treated with antibiotics.

There is really no other good choices yet.

But here are scientific studies that may be interesting to read.

link1, link2, link3, and link4.

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING I CAN DO NATURALLY TO TREAT THIS. I CANT TAKE ANTIBOITICS
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 10 years ago.

Customer

Antibiotics are the only thing that treats this type of infection. Chlamydia does not cause long-term problems if it is treated before complications develop. Untreated chlamydia can lead to many complications. Antibiotic treatment, when taken exactly as directed, normally cures chlamydia infections. If antibiotics are not taken properly, the infection will not be cured. Prompt treatment prevents the spread of the infection and reduces the risk of complications, such as pelvic inflammatory disease. 40% of women get PID if the chlamydia is not treated. I am not sure if you are male or female, but for men their are even consequences of not getting it treated including spreading to the epididymis. Please go to the doctor so you can be treated. The two antibiotics that are used for treatment are azithromycin and doxycycline.

Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience: PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant