Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant
467755

How can I get Bactrim out of my system quickly It has ...

How can I get Bactrim out of my system quickly? It has made me very sick and I want to do whatever I can to flush it out!
Category: Health
Expert:  Tammy Triplet replied 10 years ago.
it has to run it course, and work its way out of your system.
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Do you have any idea how long that might take? A decent and sound/fortified response will get payment. :)
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Tammy Triplet's Post: Do you have any idea how long that might take? A decent and sound/fortified response will get payment. :)
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 10 years ago.
Customer
The medication peaks in your system 1-4 hours after taking it, and it is out of your system in 8-10 hours. If you doctor hasn't informed you already, it would be best to make sure you get plenty of fluids while on this medication. This will probably also help to flush it out of your system.
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience: PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant