Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert

what does it mean when you have lots of bile in your stool

stomach pain and back pain on the right side neasea,very loose stool with foam.

Optional Information:
Female , Age: 48

Already Tried:
hot distilled water with honey and lemon, apples and apple juice for two days extra virgin olive oil twice

Category: Health
Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

A gallstone or a growth could be blocking a bile duct, forcing bile pigment into the bloodstream. Liver disease, often caused by the hepatitis virus or malfunctioning pancreas has also been linked as well.

Where is the stomach pain? Lower or upper side? Left or right?

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don’t forget to click the *accept* button!

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
what can I do to isolate which one it could be?
Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

By letting me know where the exact pain is that you are feeling in your abdomen, which then will give me a better idea.

Example: Right or left side. Upper or lower.

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
upper right side and under ribs, also lower right back
Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

Intense pain in the upper right abdomen is often related to inflammation of the gallbladder. The pain may extend to the center of your abdomen and penetrate to your back. Occasionally, an inflamed pancreas or duodenum can cause pain in this area as well.

• Gallstones

• Gallbladder cancer

• Pancreatitis

• So it does point to your gall bladder. If it's producing stones or shutting down, would be hard to say. You should make an appt with your doctor. An ultra sound will give him a clearer picture. But I wouldn't wait around for it to get worse Hun. I know how it can be, I have had my gall bladder out for 3 years now. Suffered with it for over a year. I waited too long to have it out as well.

Hope this helps, if it had, please do click the accept and leave me feed back as I will do the same. Best of luck.