xarqi, Generalist

What kind of Doctor specializes in blood circulation

What kind of Doctor specializes in blood circulation? I have severe swelling of my left leg.

Optional Information:
Male , Age: 62

Already Tried:
LAsix, all sorts of prescribed salves but an infection keeps recurring

A physician specializing in blood circulation is called a vascular or circulatory specialist, or a vascular surgeon.

Swelling may be more an issue of lymphatic system dysfunction. A specialist physician in this field is a lymphologist.

Your first point of contact should however be with your normal general practitioner. Clearly, the lasix is not working to resolve the swelling, and a different treatment is required, possibly after further diagnostic tests have been performed. Since you are suffering recurrent infection, the reason for this will need to be determined too, and appropriate treatment given. Lasix will not have been doing this as it is not an antibiotic, but a diuretic.