Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert

can a woman get sick by having too much sex ...

can a woman get sick by having too much sex?

Optional Information: Male , Age: 27
Category: Health
Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

If that is all she is doing it's possible. If she is not eating right or drinking enough or becoming exhausted because she is having too much sex could cause her to become sick. But if she is just having a lot of sex and still being able to eat and have fluids and there are no std's, then someone could have sex several times a day.

Hope this helps,

Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

I just wanted to add also, you don't specify what kind of sick.. When I answered the question, I just figured like a cold, is there a specific type of sick you are talking about?

Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

Hello, I was just wondering if you need any further help? If so just ask. If I have helped you please click the accept button to complete our question/answer.

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
no what I mean is that my wifes's sister in Ukraine said that after she got married she had too much sex with her husband and that she got rushed to the hospital because of some kind of vaginal pain and damage done on in the inside.
Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

Yes, that could be possible. If they were having really ruff sex or using certain objects. Without knowing the exact details of what injuries she had it would be better to answer the question, but yes, as I said, if it were ruff or if she was a virgin and they go carried away or used objects or toys it could cause damage.

Hope this helps.

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Is it possible for my wife to have permenant damage done to the insides of her wall from say 5 or 6 times of sex a day?
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
no toys just original sex
Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

No, unless you are using extreme force. But normal straight sex won't cause damage. It may make her sore, but no damage. Everyone is different, some woman are more sensitive while others like it a bit ruff. But there is a line between ruff and really ruff that could cause damage.

Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.
If there are no toys just straight sex.. and if it's not ruff, unless there were some underlying problem that was not known about. Other wise, most woman would just be sore. Also lubrication can play a part in this, if the lady is not wet/lubricated that can cause friction. If the gentleman is has a very large penis. All these little things can play a part into this.