nursehope
nursehope, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Advanced Practice RN w/ experience in Psychiatry ,Med-Surg, OB/GYN & Neurology.
6150

White Chunks in Stool

I am a 35-year-old male in good physical shape. I exercise regularly, but do not always eat nutritiously. I have been taking depakote, risperdal, and zoloft for years and take a men's multi-vitamin every day. Starting a couple weeks ago I noticed that I sometimes have white chunks in my stool. The white chunks are sometimes about the diameter of a nickel. I occasionally have loose stool, but otherwise feel fine. What could be the cause of the white chunks in my stool?
Category: Health
Expert:  nursehope replied 11 years ago.
I am wondering if you might be passing some of the vitamins or medication undigested. @ of the meds you are on can cause digestive problems (upset).