Jack Schroder
Jack Schroder, retired investigator for Pub Health
Experience:  I have written two books on medical malpractice. Many years grad hours in Public Health
3803

many person have to sign.the forn, i was told -2 people

Customer Question

to have afather mind check.to seen if he is memitaly unstakely.how many person have to sign.the forn, i was told -2 [email protected]
Category: Health
Expert:  Jack Schroder replied 11 years ago.
You should ask your County Health Department if they have a Mental Health Department. They will be able to advise you.
Why are you asking this? If he is acting mean or wants to hurt people, you should call your poilce department and talk to them. They will help you. They will also help is he wants to hurt himself.
Expert:  TheMysticWave replied 11 years ago.

Greetings:

You have also asked this question in the "legal" category.

Please answer the following:

Is there a Power of Attorney at this time?

How old is the son?

Does the father live with the son?

Are there any other relatives living with the father?

Please provide the city/state wherein the father resides.

Thank you.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
yes our son has power of attory. i live with my husband,farmville.nc but our daurgther we can not get along with.i am with him 24-7. but our daurgther goe/s to the police dept. and took out papers. to have him check. they took what she said. they came out and handcuuf.him .and took him to wilson to be check out, because i was with him he came homme.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
[email protected]
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to TheMysticWave's Post: yes i live with husband. our son has power of attorney,[email protected]

Greetings:

Thank you for responding. Your situation is not quite clear to me - if you would be so kind as to answer the following it will clear some matters up.

How is your daughter involved?

How old is your daughter?

How old is your son - and where is he?

What do you mean that they took what she said? What did she say?

When you state that they took him away in handcuffs, are you referring to your son - or husband (son's father)....

Why did they (I take it you mean the police) take "him" away in handcuffs?

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may be for you - but it's important for me to understand fully in order to provide you with a proper legal response. Thank you.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave

You have cleared up a few issues. You still need to contact your County Health Department, Mental Health Divsion. Do that now.
Second, go to your County Mental Health Association, that is a different organization, and not a government agency. They will have someone called Advocate, or Family Mental Health Ombudsman. This person, whatever that organization calls him, will step in and go to the jail (?) where your husband is being held and intervene. You can and must rely upon this person. Go get started NOW. No one else is going to help you. No one.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
daughter lives in farmville.married, son lives in ayder,nc shewent to police .said father was unstable.harmbel.i live with him. have a good married.but they took her word, she sign the papers,to have him check,son has power of atteroy.my husband handcuffs.they came in his home .hancuff him. i was cooking supper,they had no troble with him. daughter is 28. son is 38.they are married, so how do she have the power to do that to her father.they sent him back home with me.said it was a waste of our time, for that.Customer!aol.com
You have been put through a lot of anguish for nothing. I'm sorry about that. But actions like that of your daughter are common. Your daughter did no one a favor. How you handle that family problem is yours to solve, but you may need to find someone to help you. Again, I suggest you talk to someone in the County Mental Health Department. Good luck.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
thank you .he is going. to the v-a dr/s.so i am going to do nothing about our daughter, and hopes she leave us along now,thank you for [email protected]