I Listen & Care
I Listen & Care, Audiologist/Gerontology Ph.D.
Experience:  30 yrs expe. Health care , I try & answer Q when I 'm confidence my answer is worth something to you
192828

Membership Total

Customer Question

How can I find out the number of members at Gold's Gym in North Providence, Rhode Island
Category: Health
Expert:  Kerry replied 11 years ago.

HiCustomer/P>

I couldn't find that information in my research. You might try just calling and asking them. Here is their number:

(NNN) NNN-NNNN/P>

Kerry

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Kerry's Post: Well, Kerry...Do you really think that answer is worth $5.00? I am very disappointed that you did not just say you could not find the answer. Please refund my $5.00 to my credit card. I was hoping I found a legitimate source for research. I guess I was wrong.
Expert:  I Listen & Care replied 11 years ago.
Customer
-
This really isn't a Health question as such. It probably would be a business question, if anything.

I think Kerry was being extremely polite and helpful in spending the time answering your question and attempting to do the research.If you didn't feel the question was worth $5.00 in research time, why did you ask it and take up her time and others who read it and didn‘t want to answer it?

Do you realize how much time it takes to do the research? Isn't that why you asked the question to begin with, because either your time or expertise wasn't up to it. She did answer your question. The information was not available, as far as she could find. I think that helped you tremendously.

Disappointed,

Expert:  Steve -- a.k.a. Oreport replied 11 years ago.
Customer

I agree with hallie's comments, above.

You stated: "I am very disappointed that you did not just say you could not find the answer."

So, you are displeased that, in addition to saying that she could not
find the answer (and thereby, complying with your wishes -- in advance,
no less) Kerry would -- as a suggestion only -- have the audacity to
give you a telephone number -- in case you wished to call???

You may be a Jack -- but, from where I sit, you certainly aint no rose.

Steve

Expert:  xarqi replied 11 years ago.
Customer

Read the FAQ.

You, the poster, are the sole determiner of who gets paid and
how much. The "how much" is the value you place on the
question; the "who" is the respondent whose answer you
"accept". You have accepted no responses, therefore nobody
has been paid.

The $5 that you refer to is a DEPOSIT only and it is fully
refundable on application to the site management.

In this specific case, you placed a value of $5 on receiving
information about how to obtain certain data. You received the
information, but chose not to pay for it.

Your actions say more about you than they do about the
responding specialist or JustAnswer as a research tool.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to I Listen 's Post: You're right. I'm wrong. Thanks for the opinion.
This was my first time using this service. I learned a lot.
Customer
There are some great medical professionals here, some of which just gave you an opinion. We are all here to help you. Please come back with your questions and they will help you or at least research very hard for the answers. You are lucky to have found such a site. Good luck to you.