TheMysticWave
TheMysticWave, Herbal Healer, Color Therapist
Experience:  36 yrs. exp. in Alternative Medicine (Herbal & Wholistic Healing) Color Therapy, Flower Essences
6999

Is there a possible pregnancy for me

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Health
Expert:  Vickie replied 11 years ago.

Dear sugarbear,

Are you looking for psychic advice...or are you asking a medical question? if so, could you elaborate a little more...

Thanks in advance.

If you would like to place your deposit, then you will be able to view all the answers to your question that the specialists have to offer. Without this, it is a waste of the specialists time and effort to answer a post that will never be viewed, and they will never get paid for. Surly you can understand that....

thanks again...

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Vickie's Post: both actually ..........
Expert:  Vickie replied 11 years ago.

Dear sugarbear,

If you can go ahead and make your deposit, and tell me about your medical condition and problem, i will be happy to help you on the medical end, and we do have a psychic on the site that I will be happy to get you two together if the medical is not enough.....

Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Vickie's Post: i am worried about a possible pregnancy...........i just done a deposit
Expert:  Vickie replied 11 years ago.

sugarbear,

I see that you made your deposit, now if you could give me your info...

thanks

Expert:  Vickie replied 11 years ago.

dear sugar bear,

Tell me all about what is going on dear...

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Vickie's Post: just peeing a lot, not got my period yet.... feel bigger than usual.....just have a feeling
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Vickie's Post: im fixing to head off to bed... but i also have funny feelings in my stomach.... boobs are not sure4....or anything but i just feel werid .....
Expert:  Vickie replied 11 years ago.

Dear Sugarbear,

If by chance you have had unprotected sex during the time of your ovulation, Which would be approximately 2 weeks after the "first day" of your period...not the last day, then it is entirely possible that you might be pregnant. You didn't mention how late your period is, but you do seem to be experiencing some of the signs and symptoms of early pregnancy. Unfortunately though, some of the same signs, are also indicators that your period is imminent. What you need to do at this point, is do a urine pregnancy test using first morning urine - as this will contain the highest concentration of pregnancy hormone (HCG)...which is what triggers a positive test result. If after the test, you continue with a neg. result, and you are anxious to find out now...you can go to see your doc for a serum pregnancy test that is more accurate at an earlier time. Also though, you must know that there are several reasons for you to miss a period...ie: stress, rapid weight gain or loss, certain medications or medical problems. If you continue to feel pregnant listen to your body, and please see your OBGYN to rule out any pending or pre existing medical problems that you might not been aware of. Some of the early signs/symptoms are...morning sickness (that can show up at any time), heightened sense of smell, fatigue ( wanting to sleep a lot), frequent urination, tenderness in your breasts, and bloating of the abdomen, cravings.... So it is entirely a possibility, and the sooner you see your doc, the sooner you can put all of this to rest once and for all...either you are, or you're not...but at least you will know. It is also fairly common for a woman to have a light period or spotting for the first few months until the HCG is up to a notable level, where it needs to be. Most of the time a woman's body is the best indicator of all if you listen to it. If you are wanting our psychic's advice, I will contact her...if she doesn't see this post first, and have her talk with you.

Good Luck to you, and thank you for everything.

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Vickie's Post: Can i speak with her as well?
Expert:  Vickie replied 11 years ago.

Dear sugarbear,

Yes, I have told her, look for her post soon...

Good luck to you

Expert:  TheMysticWave replied 11 years ago.

GreetingsCustomer

You have indicated that you are seeking the advice of a psychic - please know that I will be happy to assist you. If you would be so kind, please state your first name and the city/state in which you reside.

Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to TheMysticWave's Post: Kim i live in Macon Ga
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Vickie's Post: ty i just sent her a message backj waiting to hear back from her

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX will look into your matter and get back to you.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave

Greetings hon:

I have looked into your situation and please know that I do not see an immediate pregnancy - I do see possible female problems, nothing serious- it seems to be stemming from stress/anxiety. If you are wishing for a pregnancy, I see that it can happen for you within a 3 month period of time.

Thus, I do suggest that you seek the care and treatment of your ob/gyn - I do sense you are a bit run down and need to gather your strength.

If you wish for clarification or if I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Thank you for allowing me to look into your situation.

Please take care.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave