TheMysticWave
TheMysticWave, Herbal Healer, Color Therapist
Experience:  36 yrs. exp. in Alternative Medicine (Herbal & Wholistic Healing) Color Therapy, Flower Essences
6999

toes are stuck

Friday night me and my boyfriend were getting kinky and having sex and couldn't find the thumb cuffs. So we found a pair of scissors and put them on my big toes. After sex I went to take them off but they were stuck!!! We both tried pulling them off we tried baby oil soap we put ice on my toes but they wont come off. We tried to take the screw out so they would come apart so I could get dressed and walk but it wouldn't come out. IM scared to call 911 how would I explain IM sitting here with nothing on but a robe. I cant walk to get in the car to go to the ER. My boyfriend had to go to work today and IM here by myself. I have to go to work tomorrow but I cant go with scissors stuck on my toes. I work in an office I don't think they would understand. I cant lose my job over this. They have been stuck now for over two days and my toes are killing me. I still have feeling in them and color. IM out of ideas please help please. This is not a joke. Help Lisa

I am so sorry for what you are going through.  It sounds like you have done everything that you can to remove them from your toes.  I suggest that you wait until your boyfriend comes home from work and then go to the hospital.  Your boyfriend can leave you in the car and walk inside and request that someone come out with a wheelchair and get you.  No one has to know why they are on your toes.  You may have been just trying to see if they would fit and they got stuck.  Most people have no idea what "toe cuffs" are.

Believe it or not, the ER department sees all sorts of sexual activity gone bad and they will not be surprised.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to tfalkner's Post: Is there anything you can think of that I may be able to do to get them off I have nothing but a robe on

It sounds like you have tried everything that I would suggest.  I suggest that you dress as much as you can, you can even dress and wear a skirt and no one will know.  Put a towel or blanket over your feet and have your boyfriend roll you into the ER and get some help for this.

First....RELAX!!!
Keep your feet elevated (above the rest of your body)
DON'T stand on your head, just lie down with your feet up.
Have your boyfriend get some EPSOM salt(while you stay home with your feet up) It's available at most drugstores / even supermarkets. Fill a pan w/ water and the epsom salt. Put your feet in for 1/2 hour; take your feet out, dry them off, put some VASELINE or BUTTER on the toes and GENTLY(!!!) try wiggling the scissors off.. don't PULL on them, just try wiggling (rocking motion) them off . If this dosn't work ... it's ER time !!

Greetings:

I'm sorry for your situation......Here are a few suggestions:

Use mayonnaise; or

Cooking Oil; or

Rub Preparation H on the area - it reduces swelling; or,

Soak in ice water for 5 min. then apply Windex; or

WD-40 - light spray; or

Wind a thin piece of dental floss from the tip onwards on to the toes, pass through the scissors then slowly remove the string, as it unwinds the scissors will slide off. Oil or washing up liquid helps at this point.

Removing a Ring That Is Stuck On Your Finger - Beauty - ThriftyFun.com

My best to you.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave

Experience: 36 yrs. exp. in Alternative Medicine (Herbal & Wholistic Healing) Color Therapy, Flower Essences
Have you considered bolt cutters?

Here is a picture:
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/
NTESearch?storeId=6970&N=0&Ntk=All&Ntt=bolt%20cutte
rs&Nty=1&D=bolt%20cutters&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&
Dx=mode+matchallpartial

The smallest ones should do it. You can get them at
hardware stores or Home Depot. I shouldn't say this, but
you can probably buy them, use them and return them
without a problem.

If you are not familiar with this tool, it may sound scary,
but it is not. You will need your boyfriend's help, but it
should be possible to snip them off without any threat to
your skin. Perhaps he could buy one on his way home from
work.

I see you have some other suggestions that may work. I
myself would reach for the bolt cutters first, but try the
other ideas and if they fail, this is another resort.

The writer who comments that ER workers are easy-going
about such things is correct. You can always attribute it to
a mishap with an aspiring magician. :)

Good luck. Please let us know when you are out!

Nick